Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: It Came

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was sad about not getting Felicity's Chocolate set - Well on teh 18th I found an Auction with a BIN of 59.99 just 2 dollars more then retail so I scooped it up Shipping was $12.50, but with the pp coupon I had I paid under $70 for Brand New in Box

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! I love the chocolate set; it's one of my all-time favorite items.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the Chocolate Set too -- I watched that one (the BIN for $60) for several days and almost bought it but decided against it (glad it went to somebody on here!). Unfortunately, my DD Olivia is not so much into accessories. I, on the other hand, love them -- I'd rather have accessories than outfits!

    I have found that my daughter is somewhat careless with accessories -- for instance, she'll use them as knick-knacks in her room, and then the cats end up knocking them over and/or playing with them. Then the pieces get strewn all over, separated from the set and, once in a great while, damaged.

    So I would LOVE Josefina's dishes, Kit's dishes, the Chocolate Set, etc but am very reluctant to buy them. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member goldberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the chocolate set! Glad you got it.I was very dissapointed with the new Tea set and Tea treats.We sent them back.My daughter didn't even consider keeping them as they just didn't compare to the Chocolate set and the old party treats.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!You got a great deal!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! The Chocolate Set is such an awesome set! Definitely on my wishlist! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •